Threading is a treatment that involves the uses of sutures that are injected into the hypodermis of the skin, providing a lifting and smoothing effect!
What are the benefits of embedded threading procedures?
- A reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Younger looking skin, with fewer signs of aging due to tightening of loose/lax skin
- Improve skin tone, texture, pigmentation, scarring and stretch mark appearance
- Long lasting results, due to new collagen synthesis
- No scars or visible cuts (as can be the result of a traditional facelift)
- Can be performed from the age of 30, or earlier for anti-ageing benefits
- Increased skin metabolism
- Optimization of texture
- Activation of the lymphatic circulation
- Increased circulation in surrounding areas
- Long lasting stimulation of the fascia and of the soft tissues
- Creation of collagen
- Normalization of collagen
- Remodeling of the silhouette
- Tissue elasticity and lifting
- Delayed cutaneous aging
- Skin brightness
View more information on Threadlift!