Do you have the GUTS to be healthy?
The Comprehensive 5R GI Restoration Program, created by nutraceutical company Metagenics has the aim to balance your gut and ensure you are as healthy as you can be!
Your Health Renewal Doctor may also recommend targeted nutritional support in one or more of the following 5 areas based on your individual health needs:
- Remove offending substances from the diet, while adding targeted nutritional support to help remove unwanted compounds from the body. Specific herbs can provide nutritional support to help promote a healthy intestinal environment.
- Replace digestive enzymes and stomach acid through supplementation, if necessary. Digestive factors and enzymes facilitate the breakdown of food. An insufficiency of these compounds is common, especially as we age, which inhibits optimal digestion and utilization of nutrients, as well as the elimination of waste.
- Reinoculate the GI tract with probiotics. Reintroduce health-promoting, “friendly” bacteria, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, to help promote a desirable balance of GI microflora. This balance is important to GI tissue (mucosal) health, immune function, intestinal barrier function, and digestion.
- Regenerate the GI mucosa through diet and lifestyle changes, enhanced by advanced nutritional support. In addition to a medical food, your Health Renewal Doctor may recommend a targeted supplement to help maintain the integrity of the GI mucosal lining, which could be impacted by a GI insult.
- Retain the health and function of your GI tract with foundation nutritional support, along with healthy eating, adequate sleep, regular exercise, and stress management. Your Health Renewal Doctor may also recommend UltraFlora Balance and GI Sustain (if you have leaky gut syndrome) as part of a maintenance program.
Your gastrointestinal (GI) system serves multiple roles in your body. Anything that negatively impacts your GI function can potentially impact many aspects of wellness, including
- Bowel regularity
- Immune Function
- Nutrient Absorption
- Overall Wellness
- Quality of Life
You could feel better with targeted nutritional support for GI health.
The GI system forms the core of our bodies, therefore, it’s no wonder that many common complaints take root in the GI system and are among the leading reasons that people seek health care. In fact, one in four may have functional GI complaints that affect daily living, and almost one in two have likely experienced one or more upper GI symptoms in the past three months.
Maintaining GI health is a delicate balance, while the ability of the body to maintain healthy GI function is key to numerous aspects of wellness, a number of common factors can easily make you feel out of balance. These include a high-fat/low-fiber diet, excess sugar or alcohol intake, food sensitivities or intolerance's, certain medications, nutritional deficiencies, and even stress.
Get back into balance with an easy plan, Fortunately, leading experts have developed a natural approach to addressing GI health with simple dietary changes and targeted nutritional support with the GI SustainTM medical food and UltraFloraTM Balance probiotic.Read More