A daily supplement for cholesterol control
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1What are the benefits of Pomegranate?
- 2What are the contra-indications?
- It protects against free radical activity (even beneficial for Diabetic patients)
- It protects the body against low-density lipoprotein (LDL - "the bad cholesterol")
- It attenuates atherosclerosis development
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular events
- Increases activity of HDL - "the good cholesterol"
- Decreases blood pressure
There are no known contra-indications to taking pomegranate supplements.
Take caution with combining the supplement with warfarin.
This treatment has not yet been reviewed. To review this treatment click here