Frequently Asked Questions
- Patients need to have a good breakfast on the day of their treatment.
- Patients on 5D Body Renewal Diet, need to have a meal as breakfast, and move their shake to either lunch/dinner
- It is preferred that patients should have someone that can drive them home after their treatment. Although uncommon, patients can experience a “Herxheimer Reaction” after their treatments, which may include symptoms such as headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and/or muscle & joint pain.
- Patients need to have at least 2 liters of clear water the day before their treatment, and 1L on the morning before their treatment.
- Patients need to drink at least 2L of clear water after their treatment
- Make sure to have at least 6-8hours of good quality sleep every night.
- Ensure proper rest, avoid exercise & prolonged direct sun exposure for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
11 Reviews (average: 5 out of 5)See all reviews
Excellent and very informative. They answered the questions and concerns that I had.
Thank you very much.
Overall this is an awesome experience and the products are amazing, Will recommend this to everyone and all ages.
After researching a number of practitioners and even interviewing some, I found Dr Sedicka.
She has been awesome. She is so knowledgeable but I appreciate that she listens to me and 'hears"my needs.
The treatment I'm receiving from her is showing great results.
I feel like I'm in good hands.
Dr Coertze is amazing, he is thorough, empathetic and very insightful. I am looking forward to regaining my health and vitality. Dr Coertze picked up an issue with my health that no other doctor has managed to detect in years of my seeking help from numerous doctors. Thank you Dr Coertze for giving me hope again.
I had the great pleasure of dining out with the below selection from the Body Renewal Kitchen, the Chicken and Veg Soup. Originally I was quite skeptical, but soon the aroma started to grow on me and boy did it taste even better.
Compliments to the Chef.
Wow i have started the Slender Challenge and i must say the food is amazing i had the “Cauliflower and Chicken soup” and it was delicious!
Just had the Thai chicken soup and I loved the flavour. Hope to be able to create the same on my own or i might just keep ordering it .
Just had the moroccan chicken soup for supper must say it was delicious .I was really surprised didn’t feel hungry at all afterwards.
I was a bit late this morning because I love to sleep until the last minute. I prepped and cooked everything last night so there was no rush. So far I’ve had the shake for breakfast and I am just about to have my first fruit. I have to say that I’m pretty sure the shake would taste 100% better with milk but it wasn’t bad with water. I don’t usually have breakfast in the morning and by now I’ve usually eaten something. Surprisingly the shake has kept me satisfied up to this point.
I struggle to loose weight no matter what diet I follow. Also struggle with restless leg syndrome