RID is a cutting-edge weight loss and fat loss solution incorporating the latest in medical advances and experience gained from over 12 years in the field of weight loss. RID has been specifically designed and developed to help mobilize the abnormal fat stores in the body, which has accumulated over time. Patients who sign up for the RID program, benefit from the holistic offering of the Renewal Institute as medical doctors and registered nurses will assist them on their weight & fat loss journey to ensure that optimal results are achieved.
What makes RID so unique?
- The program is absolutely unique and exclusive to the Renewal Institute
- Our medical Doctors and Research team are constantly able to re-evaluate and improve on the program by always incorporating the latest ingredients and technologies to create cutting edge supplements and support products
- ·Most diets are a standard program that requires the patient to monitor and manage themselves, but with RID, our medical team goes above and beyond. Each patient receives:
- A medical consultation with a doctor
- Lifestyle and health coaching and one-on-one monitoring by a Health Coach (qualified Nurse) every two weeks
- Our doctors and health coaches have the ability to tailor the program by including and incorporating various support treatments in the event that a patient may have added weight loss challenges such as diabetes, high cholesterol, inflammatory conditions etc
- Every patient will learn very important lifestyle information in order to empower them to modify their lifestyle so that their weight and fat loss results can be maintained long term. Patients will be educated on:
- The pillars of health (see the diagram below)
- Sleep optimization - THE FOUNDATION OF HEALTH. Insufficient restorative deep sleep causes weight gain and may interfere with fat loss efforts.
- Gut restoration - Healthy digestive function will assist with fat loss and help prevent future weight gain.
- Stress Management - Cortisol can cause weight gain and can become an obstacle to fat loss.
- Healthy nutrition - Healthy, nutrient-dense foods will provide optimal nutrition and lower calorie intake.
- Healthy moderate exercise - Regular exercise will assist with weight loss and weight management.
- Detoxification - Toxins and excess hormones (especially oestrogen) are released during fat loss and it is essential to assist detoxification processes.
- Reducing inflammation - High levels of inflammation raise insulin levels, worsen insulin resistance, and lead to weight gain. All the above factors need to be addressed for fat loss to be healthy, successful, and lasting.
The FOUNDATION & Four Pillars of Health.
In order to succeed in long-term results and ensure that the lost weight does not return we follow the pillars of health.
In Summary, the RID Diet is a 8-prong approach to address the Foundation and 4 Pillars of Health
- IA calorie controlled eating program with a specially designed meal replacement shake which contains healthy whey protein concentrate(not the isolate) for protein, MCT oil (healthy fat) essential electrolytes and minerals and stevia (no fructose).
- A specially designed eating program with low glycemic, low inflammatory foods to help with Insulin Resistance and Inflammation.
- Injections with a bioidentically compounded hCG especially tailor made for you.
- An optional tailor made 5 day detox program is included before you even start the program (so important).
- Supplements which aid gut repair and may improve IBS (80% of your immune system comes from the gut. 80% of chronic inflammation starts in the gut).
- Supplements which aid liver detoxification to help eliminate the excess oestrogen and bio toxins that are released with fat loss. So important.
- An initial drs appointment to identify and address any medical problem with consistent medical supervision.
- Health coaching, guidance & support every 2 weeks by the Registered Nurse or Naturopath to help you succeed! Includes stress management and sleep optimisation.
All the above will help modulate your immune system.