Frequently Asked Questions
The Meyers Cocktail is an intravenous mineral and vitamin mixture invented by Dr John Myers and it contains the following ingredients;
- Vitamin C
- B complex
The Myers cocktail is used for the prevention of inflammation and support of the immune system. It is also very useful in building up strong bones and treating low blood calcium. The Myers Cocktail promotes healthy hair and nails and prevents memory loss and also acts as an anti-stress treatment. Below a list of all the different conditions which can be given the Myers cocktail to support the treatment of these conditions and also support symptoms related to these conditions.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Parkinson’s disease
- Food Poisoning
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Mood disorders
- Immune booster
IV therapy is not just for the sick, this is a very effective treatment for prevention. Children can get infusions to ready themselves for their germ-filled classrooms. Frequent travellers use IV infusions before long flights. Athletes may us IV infusions to legally enhance their performance and of course, there are those who need a boost after a hangover.
Stars like Brad Pit and Rihanna uses IV treatments so they look and feel good on stage and on the screen. Australian Model Miranda Kerr uses the Myers Cocktail regularly. American Model Chrissy Teigan posted on Instagram about IV infusions saying: “hello body meet vitamins”.
If you are interested in preventing illness, treating sickness or just wanting to feel all around more healthy and energised, then the Myers Cocktail might be the boost you are looking for.
- All prospective IV infusion patients must have a 30 minute pre infusion consultation with our experienced Functional/ Integrative doctors:
- This consultation will assess any Health risks that need to be targeted
- Lab tests may be ordered to assess renal function which is vital before any IV infusion
- Follow up blood tests may be ordered in 30 days to evaluate renal function after certain infusions
Our IV Solutions are:
- Made in a STERILE and registered lab
- Not contaminated with unwanted "floaters"
- Do NOT cause any unwanted side effects
- All infusions are done by our registered nurses or doctors
- An ACLS certified Doctor is always present in the clinic when infusions are being done
- Our infusion doctors all have ACLS certification (acute cardiac life support certification) and are well prepared should any unwanted effects occur
- A doctor or an experienced registered nurse perform the infusions
- Our registered nurses all have BLS (Basic Life Support) training
- We have emergency equipment such as AED, emergency drugs etc present in the infusion ward
- Strict adherence to sterile protocols are adhered to.
Super Immune support infusions should be done weekly for a period of 10 to 20 sessions, depending on the condition.
If you would like to learn more about IV Therapy and the different IV Infusion we provide read our About IV Infusions page.